Okay, so beauty isn’t my thing. I mean, I love to make yall giggle during my “makeup tutorials,” where I try to do a full face of makeup using whatever product is left in my brushes. So gross, I know. LOL! That’s my kind of “beauty,” but luckily I have a bestie who knows Sephora like the back of her hand. She’s already told us what she loves from Amazon in the gift guide seen HERE, but this list is ALL about Sephora! There are some pricier items on here, but she says they’re every bit worth it.
Sephora has their black Friday sales coming up too, so I’ll be watching it and posting if any of this goes on sale! Tune in to my InstaStories HERE to see the posts!
Here are the TWENTY FIVE Sephora products Kristin owns, uses, loves, and recommends to each of you! OH, but before that: in this list is ONE item that I actually own and love, and can attest to myself! Comment on this post which item you think it is (even if it’s wrong), and you’ll be entered to win a $25 Sephora card!
Let’s get to it:
- Bare Minerals Powder Foundation …A pressed powder foundation with vitamins and minerals for skin-improving full coverage and a natural matte finish that lasts up to 12 hours. Matte finish, medium coverage, and great for all skin types
- Becca Under Eye Primer …A cooling primer that diffuses light around the under-eye area and preps the skin for smooth makeup application. This primer smooths the appearance of skin, hides the look of dark circles, and makes the eyes look more awake.
- Becca Under Eye Setting Powder ...A finely milled powder that sets makeup and reflects light to instantly and visibly brighten the under-eye area using micro-fine blurring pearls.
- Benefit Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil …This rich, fine-tip, waterproof eyebrow pencil is ideal for spot-filling sparse or over-tweezed areas, and the smudge-proof formula is firm for precise application.
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush…A compact of two universally flattering pink nude blushes—the original Pillow Talk and new Pillow Talk Intense—to make your cheeks glow.
- Clarins V Facial Intensive Wrap …A triple-action mask that refines the appearance of facial contours, brightens the complexion, and restores radiance. This mask is the solution to morning puffiness and swelling caused by stress, heat, and hormonal changes.
- Drunk Elephant TLC Mask …A pro-quality AHA/BHA “facial” mask that resurfaces skin to visibly reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Estee Lauder Treatment Lotion …A concentrated lotion that helps hydrate and stabilize skin’s foundation to reveal its youthful, angelic glow.
- Kerastase Refreshing Dry Shampoo … It is crafted with vitamin E and rice starch and absorbs oil, leaving hair clean and light, with a fragrance of sweet citrus and lemon.
- Laura Mercier Setting Powder …This powder locks in makeup for long-lasting wear without adding weight or texture. It absorbs oil and reduces shine all day, creating a flawless, matte finish with no flashback in photos.
- Nars Creamy Concealer …Ideal for all skin types, this multi-action formula lasts up to 16 hours, and masks imperfections, blurs the look of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue.
- Nars Tinted Moisturizer …This tinted moisturizer hydrates thirsty skin and reduces the look of discoloration and dark spots after as little as four weeks. It also obscures the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, and other imperfections, while broad spectrum SPF 30 protects skin.
- Olaplex #6 Bond Styling Creme …This concentrated leave-in smoothing cream is for all hair types—including colored and chemically-treated hair. No. 6 strengthens, hydrates, moisturizes, and speeds up blow dry times while smoothing and eliminating frizz.
- Olaplex #7 Bonding Oil …This oil repairs, strengthens, and hydrates all hair types and textures. It increases shine, softness, and color vibrancy, while minimizing flyaways and protects against heat.
- Ouai Leave-in Conditioner …A scented leave-in conditioner that detangles hair and protects against heat and damage to reduce frizz and flyaways.
- Roller Lash Mascara …A mascara inspired by hair rollers, this super-curling and lifting mascara gives a wide-eyed look. The brush features tiny custom-designed hooks to catch, lift, and curl even short and straight lashes.
- Sunday Riley Depuffing Eye Cream …This cream gives a brighter, lifted look, while reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, using caffeine and Brazilian ginseng root to energize tired eyes.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment …Good Genes is clinically proven to plump the look of fine lines and wrinkles in as few as three minutes. It exfoliates the dull surface of the skin for clarity, radiance, and younger-looking skin using licorice extract to brighten the skin.
- Supergoop Setting Powder …A setting powder that provides 100 percent mineral broad-spectrum UV protection with a satin finish—perfect for setting your makeup and re-applying SPF in just one step.
- Tarte Lip Balm …A moisturizing lip balm in an array of sheer color shades, with a favorite color being Berry!
- Tarte Undereye Corrector …Naturally-derived light-diffusing particles work to revitalize and brighten the delicate skin under the eyes, while color-correcting colored clay helps to offset the look of dark circles and discoloration.
- Tatcha Lip Mask …A soothing, non-sticky jelly lip mask of Japanese peach and olive-derived squalane that softens, smooths, and helps restore for visibly plump lips.
- Tatcha Primer …This multitasking skin-protecting primer is for face, eyes, and lips. Silk extracts feel nourishing on skin and diminish the look of pores, fines lines, and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup.
- Too Faced Primer & Setting Spray …A weightless, three-in-one coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets, and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray …A setting and finishing spray that keeps makeup looking just applied, delivers oil control, and deflects shine for a matte complexion that lasts.
And of course Kristin posted today on her stories about her NEW, FAVORITE item, the It Cosmetics ‘Your skin but better’ foundation, and she’s been loving it! So snag that before it sells out! HERE’S the link!
There ya have it folks! If you have any questions on a specific item, leave a comment and I’ll have Kristin tell me what to write back 😉 I hope this is helpful to you, and don’t forget to tell me which product you think I own to be entered in the gift card giveaway!
PLEASE PIN THIS GRAPHIC…