I’m so glad y’all loved the hostess gift guide so much; you can find it HERE if you missed it! Now, it’s time for the LADIES to get their gifts on 😉 And please hear me say this, I realize all of these gifts are gender neutral! My friend, Brandon, loves his Peloton, and my dad loves the herb garden my mom get as a gift. But when I polled the ladies on my instastories, these were their responses (plus a few I’d already had on my excel list), so I grouped them in the ‘for her’ category. I guarantee there’s a perfect gift in here for your mother-in-law, sister, grandmother, daughter, and so on (or anyone else for that matter). If you find some things for yourself on here, even better…share this gift guide with your folks and I hope you get your wish!
The links will be below the picture collage, and you’ll be good to go to click and purchase from there!
These are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission on the purchases you make by going through me!
- Levoit Air Purifier...HEPA filter purifies the air, and you can control it with your phone
- Zo Skin Scrub…best exfoliator I’ve ever used and worth every penny
- Charcuterie Board…large board for the person who loves to make the perfect charcuterie
- Cheese Utensils…20 pieces including cheese knives, slate food markers, tiny forks and spoons
- Beautiful Boards Book…a cookbook filled with tons of charcuterie boards and more
- Set of 3 Gold Rings…three stacking rings Lilly tells me are “super popular, Mom”
- Herb Garden…LED light indoor garden that my mom got as a gift and loves
- Friends LEGO Set…the one where you get that Friends lover the perfect gift in LEGO form
- Jewelry Organizer…great anytime, but especially for travel
- Electric Blanket…cozy sherpa blanket, machine washable, and multiple levels of control
- States Necklace…customizable necklace with two states and a heart (pick your states)
- Peloton…great workout, and I’m a fan of the FastBreak option on the Peleton (find me Mirandainclt)
- Berkey Water Filtration…clean water system for home or outdoor use
- Plate Bowl…when you want a plate, but also a bowl at the same time…perfect for all meals
- HopeBox…a subscription/gift box service full of items that spread hope and self care
- Towel Warmer…one of those special gifts for anyone on your list, especially if they have everything
- Nespresso…at home espresso machine for a coffee lover on your list
- Artwork Necklaces…make the kids’ drawings/artwork into one-of-a-kind necklaces!
- Capri Volcano Candle…so many people love this scent
- LED Face Mask…evens skin tone, reduces pores, and helps with acne
- Hair Mask…this rich conditioning hair mask helps all hair types feel silky smooth
- LED Magnifying Mirror…great skincare and makeup mirror; get extra close-up w/ magnifying
- Le Creuset 5 Piece Set…dutch oven, catch iron skillet, and pot with two lids
- Lululemon Bag…Lulu’s popular bum bag in fleece form
- Kate Spade Bag...cream and black leather crossbody bag
I hope this is a good start, or at least gets the ideas flowing for the women in your life you’re looking to shop for this season. When I polled my followers, several of them mentioned services too, like flowers being delivered regularly, or a housekeeping service. Anything that lightens the housework load seemed to be a common answer! Happy shopping! And again, the hostess gift guide can be found HERE, but is full of items that work for anyone on your list too! I’ve done two more guides and you can find the FOR HIM guide HERE, and the STOCKING STUFFER guide HERE!