We’ve tackled three gift guides so far:
the hostess guide HERE,
the her guide HERE,
and the him guide HERE!
Today’s guide is all about the stocking stuffers! Some people only exchange stockings (Joshua and I do this instead of gifts), so I have a variety of items on here, but nothing more than $40! Lots of these items would make incredible teacher gifts (attach a gift card), and presents for anyone in general!
The links will be below the picture collage, and you’ll be good to go to click and purchase from there!
These are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission on the purchases you make by going through me!
- Portable Battery Wall Charger…plug into wall and charging cords are built into device
- Christmas Lights Charging Cord…this Christmas lights cord is perfect for the season
- Kate Spade Earrings…these studs look like fireworks exploding, and are gorgeous!
- Neck/Eye Pad…microwavable pad with lavender scent for any spot on the body
- Gua Sha…use with face oil and massage your skin; helps with sinus pressure too
- Clinique Black Honey Gloss…cult classic Clinique lip gloss perfect on any lips
- Personal Alarms…6 pack of safety alarm keychains with lights
- Ice Roller…facial ice roller, and also great for injuries, reduces swelling
- Beanie…Old Navy holiday beanie on sale
- Milk Frother…Great for coffee, hot chocolate, etc. at home
- Curling Wand…this is the hair curling wand I use and love
- Eye Patches…Pixi Beauty DetoxifEYE eye masks are some of my faves
- Makeup Remover Pads…3 reusable makeup remover pads
- Microphone…whether you love karaoke and/or to make silly voices, this is fun!
- Gift Cards…Amazon sells a variety of gift cards that always fit in a stocking
- Electric Lighter…rechargeable lighter so it never runs out of fluid
- Echo Dot Holder...you can plug this into the wall & pop the echo dot in to free up counter space
- Tiles…attach these to things you often need to find (less likely to misplace things)
- Mighty Patches…use these on pimples and breakouts to get them to heal quicker
- Whiskees…these are straws with whisks on the end to keep smoothies, shakes, etc. blended
- Charging Bank…multiple USB ports, and plugs with a 5ft cord; great for travel
- Wine Opener...open a bottle of wine with ease and takes up little space
- Sheet Clips…I swear by these clips that keep fitted sheets on mattresses
- Laneige Lip Mask…viral sensation that keeps your lips smooth as can be
Alright yall, that’s it for stocking stuffers that will please anyone on your list!! I have and love a ton of these products and know you will too! Don’t forget to check out the other guides: HOSTESS, HIM, HER, and share them!