It’s the holiday season, and the guides are back! I’m putting out the hostess gift guide first since holiday parties are in full swing, and so is traveling to visit your loved ones. These gifts are perfect to bring as a thank you to your host/hostess, whether it’s a cocktail party or you’re staying for the weekend. These also make great gifts to have on-hand in case someone stops by out of the blue and you feel the need to have a gift for them ready to go! Nothing is more than $40, and some gifts are meant to go together, like the honey pot and the salted honey, but both stand alone in their own right.
The links will be below the picture collage, and you’ll be good to go to click and purchase from there!
These are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission on the purchases you make by going through me!
- Bob Ross Mug…add your hot liquid and watch the happy, little trees appear
2. Celebrate with Babs…everyone’s favorite IG grandma has a cookbook all about celebrations
3. Sweet Water Decor Holiday Candle…made in the USA and is a small business
4. Candle Accessory Kit…wick trimmer, snuffer, and wick dipper
5. Headache Hat…cold cap for migraine relief, and relieves pressure
6. Fabric Attacher…this little device fixes any clothing pinch your host may be in
7. Salt and Pepper Grinders…beautiful and functional for any home
8. Salad Dressing Bottle…has multiple recipes on the bottle for all sorts of dressings & USA made
9. Charcuterie Puzzle…1000 piece puzzle of a gorgeous charcuterie board
10. Waffle Towel…you can customize this towel for your host, and it’s a small business
11. Acrylic Tray...white tray perfect for any host to use in their house
12. Glass Honey Jar...food grade, beautiful glass hive jar and honeycomb stir stick
13. Salted Honey…Bees Knees delicious, salted honey
14. Clean Angel...small business all-purpose cleaner and three towels
15. Acrylic Napkin Holder…Beautiful napkin holder
16. Cocktail Napkins…so many options, but I love these ‘Just a Splash’ ones
17. Wine Backpack…insulated, and holds two bottles
18. Fabric Shaver…this little gadget takes pilling off of anything on fabric and makes new again
19. Bamboo Boards and Wooden Spoons…four boards and six spoons for multiple gifts
20. Telestrations Game…such a fun game of Telephone, but in sketch form
These are just a few ideas, and they’re not only great gifts for the host/hostess in your life, but for anyone on your list! Happy Shopping to all, and to all a good night!
You can always sign up for my email newsletter HERE; as always, the email subscribers get the gift guides first! That way if there’s a risk of an item selling out, you’ll have first dibs!
Please share this if you found it helpful at all!